Continuous online analyzer of process gases. The SOLYZE instrument provides a broadband detection in real time. It detects most light gases, even in small concentrations. It is especially well suited for the detection of H2 and for monitoring corrosive gases.
Thanks to a small ion trap, the overall instrument size and weight are minimized. Rugged and transportable, SOLYZE can be placed wherever you want, for example directly on the analyzed process line. Besides, the computer can be deported from the instrument as far as 3 meters away.
- Real time measurements.
- Easy connection to your processes.
- Quantification by simple single gas calibration.
- Particularly suitable for solar and chip industry production monitoring.
Electron Impact: the standard method for mass spectrometry analysis.
|Mass range||1-145u, 1-300u available as an option
|Mass resolution||150 typical, 100 minimum
|Response time||∿ 80 ms
|Dynamic range||2 decades for single scan, >3 decades with averaging
100 ppm with averaging.
Well-suited for detecting a wide range of gases:
- Corrosive gases such as SiF4, HF or C2F6.
- Ambient air.
- And many other gases!
Possible quantification by calibration curves.
|Mass separator type ||Autoresonant ion trap
|Detector type||Continuous dynode electron multiplier
|Filament ||Single Yttrium coated iridium
|Operating pressure range||Optimal performance at 2x10-7 Torr in the Trap.
|Sampling parts||Double pressure drop from the sample pressure
|1st pressure drop ||Down to ~10mbar, realized using a chemical primary pump.
|Continuous flow||Gas introduced in the instrument at ~30 mL/min (and thermostated after the first pressure drop)
|Weight||Approximately 65 kg
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C
|Electrical characteristics||230Vac, 50Hz, max.1A
The SOLYZE software:
It enables controlling the different elements (pumps, heating, valves, analyzer and so on) as well as viewing the obtained data.
- A real time spectrum is available at any time displaying peaks of the analyzed compounds.
Click to enlarge
- A trend graph is also available, showing the intensity or the concentration -when calibration curves are available- of the compounds/peaks previously defined.
Click to enlarge
- The targeted compounds can also be updated by the user in the library.
The SOLYZE device was created in the frame of the DEMOSOLNOWAT European Union Research project. This collaborative project aimed to demonstrate at an industrial scale the viability of a dry process alternative for the Solar Photovoltaic cell industry. Further information about this project is available by clicking on that link.